KPMG Audit Intern Nov 2021 - Feb 2022Apply Now
Audit Intern Nov 2021 - Feb 2022
Now more than ever, an auditor's work is forward thinking, innovative and brings you straight to the heart of business issues. With the introduction of big data, analytics and the transformation of technology, the role of an Auditor is ever changing and evolving.
Audit at KPMG takes you behind the scenes of some of the world's most renowned companies, allowing you to provide market leading insight, critically informed solutions and trustworthy expertise to understand every aspect of a business from the inside out.
One of the best parts of Audit here is that you’re working on something different all the time. In our work we help our clients establish that their financial statements are presented in a true and fair way to their stakeholders.
Can Audit fuel your future? Definitely:
- if you want to access top tools and technologies to compete in our fast moving market
- if you want to play detective and gain insider knowledge of complex and dynamic businesses
- if you enjoy interacting with a variety of people and achieving goals as a team
Within your first week at KPMG you’ll have:
- met your whole cohort, your buddy and completed a jam packed two day induction
- enjoyed meeting with your wider team to discover each and everyone's roles
- begun to understand what does and doesn’t make a business tick
In your first month at KPMG you’ll have:
- met your key clients and visited their offices, often working from their sites
- joined the social club at KPMG and activities like skiing, boat trips and mini golf
- met with like minded people who are on the same aspiring journey as you
By the end of your internship at KPMG you’ll have:
- made connections for life and worked on some amazing engagements
- maybe been asked to represent KPMG again at other campus events and functions
- fuelled New Zealand’s prosperity by doing work that matters
As an Audit Graduate or Intern at KPMG, we devote significant resources into growing you as an Audit professional; you'll be able to combine technology based training, self-taught programmes and immersive classroom style learning to build and develop your career. Joining Audit at KPMG means building a future, not just a career.Apply now for Auckland Apply now for Christchurch Apply now for Hamilton Apply now for Tauranga Apply now for Wellington
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We strive to be recognised as an employer of choice for all, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people nationwide.
Please note: This information and all other KPMG work opportunities including but not limited to grad and graduate, intern and internship, entry level, full time, part time, contractual and fixed term opportunities on waikato.nxtstep.co.nz are not to be re-distributed without permission from KPMG and NxtStep (AttractHQ Ltd).