What we're all about
Offers jobs to students studying
Customer Success ManagerApply Now
Design and UX, Information Technology
10th Sep 2021 05:00pm
8th Oct 2021 04:45pm
Rocketspark has created an award winning, beautifully simple website builder and ecommerce platform. We take pride in what we do and we use Rocketspark to do good in the world. We started here in New Zealand 12 years ago and now have thousands of clients in over 30 countries. We listen intently to customers, we’re agile and deliver on customer needs, ensuring no one gets lost in the system. We live and breathe our customer feedback while going above and beyond to help clients succeed.
About the role:
- Developing a customer success strategy to ensure we build on our excellent NPS ratings as Rocketspark continues to grow
- Providing operational expertise, support, training and leadership to the customer success team on a day-to-day basis
- Creating and implementing innovative ways of building our growing customer success team
- Working collaboratively within Rocketspark to review customer insights, identify opportunities and areas of change to constantly identify and implement process improvements
- Driving results for Rocketspark while creating true success for our customers.
Essential skills we are looking for:
- 4+ years experience in customer success, customer support or account management role, ideally in a SaaS environment but this is not essential
- Track record of improving results by developing strategies, processes and systems
- Previous experience developing a high performing team
- Proactive, creative person who takes initiative and gets things done
- A people person-friendly, authentic with a strong ability to build rapport
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, in particular, excellent grammar and writing skills
- Able to use numbers and insights to identify patterns and opportunities
- Vision and enthusiasm for the potential of this role
- A demonstrated history of going above and beyond for customers and team members.
Rocketspark is a motivated organisation, we provide a caring, supportive and friendly working environment and special family culture where we look after our people well. We’re highly focused on making a difference in the world and support a large number of charities, not for profits and social enterprises.
This role is an opportunity to make your mark in a business that is going places. You will have strategic influence over one of the most important areas of Rocketspark.
Rocketspark HQ is in Cambridge, a beautiful Waikato town, just under 2 hours drive from Auckland. Our preference is to have someone working from our Cambridge office but for the right person we would consider flexible working options.
Please note: This information and all other Rocketspark work opportunities including but not limited to grad and graduate, intern and internship, entry level, full time, part time, contractual and fixed term opportunities on waikato.nxtstep.co.nz are not to be re-distributed without permission from Rocketspark and NxtStep (AttractHQ Ltd).