What we're all about
Offers jobs to students studying
ESS Supervisor - HamiltonApply Now
27th May 2020 08:00pm
7th Jul 2020 11:55am
CPB Contractors is a leading international construction company and a member of the CIMIC Group.
In conjunction with our clients and partners, CPB Contractors is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the construction industry, meaning we offer significant and diverse work opportunities.
What can our construction projects build for you?
The Waikeria Prison Development PPP project is $750 million construction project based in the heart of the Waikato. This project will provide leading edge facilities to the Department of Corrections, and will deliver accommodation for 500 prisoners, along with a secure mental health unit providing additional care for prisoners.
As Supervisor, you will be responsible for assisting senior members of the project to achieve optimum production and cost outcomes on the day-to-day running of projects.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Supervising onsite of the successful installation of a 50-million-dollar security surveillance and access control system.
- Strong emphasis on adherence to program requires and effective planning to drive subcontractors to meet requirements within timeframes
- Compete QA documentation to company requirements
- Interact and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders within the construction team to ensure work fronts are completed and signed off in timely manner.
Minimum requirements for this role include:
- Experience working on Prison projects (beneficial but not essential)
- 5 years’ experience working with design of industrial control systems
- Understanding of commissioning process and procedures
- Strong knowledge of Health and Safety on large projects.
- The ability to engage with subcontractors, and to communicate with people at all levels to ensure productivity, compliance, and drive results.
As the successful candidate you will need to be a experienced construction professional who is highly motivated, well organised and committed to the highest possible work standards. You will also have the ability to build relationships.
All potential CPB contractors’ employees will be require the right to work in New Zealand and complete a range of pre-employment checks, including Ministry of justice checks, Reference checking and qualification checks.
In return, we offer rewarding careers, genuine opportunities to develop and grow, and a workplace culture that values and recognizes effort and contribution.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please apply below.
Please note: This information and all other CPB Contractors work opportunities including but not limited to grad and graduate, intern and internship, entry level, full time, part time, contractual and fixed term opportunities on waikato.nxtstep.co.nz are not to be re-distributed without permission from CPB Contractors and NxtStep (AttractHQ Ltd).