What we're all about
Nicholls Earthworks and Drainage
Offers jobs to students studying
Experienced Drainage OperatorApply Now
27th Jul 2020 08:00am
27th Aug 2020 11:55pm
Nicholls Earthworks and Drainage limited is a Cambridge based civil drainage installation company working throughout the greater Waikato Region for the past 4 years
At Nicholls limited we cover a broad range of specialist civil work providing solutions for drainage, earthworks, utilities as well as water and wastewater industries. Nicholls prides itself on professionalism and open communication with our clients and delivering unrivalled quality of workmanship.
With strong forward projects confirmed, we require an additional Excavator Operator to join our growing team in a newly formed role.
Ideally you will:
- Be a confident drainage operator trenching, backfilling and digging inside trench shields
- Confidently dig around services, excavate with and without spotters
- Complete earthworks and civil operating tasks as and when required
- Operate GPS controlled machines
- Team player
In return the right candidate will be offered:
- a compeditve weekly pay, company ute,
- a supportive work enviroment and
- also the oppurtunity to operate the latest Hitachi excavators.
If this sounds like you, then please apply now!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Application details :
Apply by clicking the "Apply Now" button or contact Alister Nicholls for more information.
Please note: This information and all other Nicholls Earthworks and Drainage work opportunities including but not limited to grad and graduate, intern and internship, entry level, full time, part time, contractual and fixed term opportunities on waikato.nxtstep.co.nz are not to be re-distributed without permission from Nicholls Earthworks and Drainage and NxtStep (AttractHQ Ltd).