What we're all about
Offers jobs to students studying
Intermediate or Senior AccountantApply Now
Accounting, Finance, Financial Services
16th Sep 2021 12:00pm
6th Oct 2021 05:00pm
Co-Pilot Accounting is a rapidly growing Cambridge based firm, working with diverse and interesting businesses, from start up to high growth. We are at a very exciting stage as we relaunch Co-Pilot 2.0. The sky is the limit for us! We pride ourselves on our personalised service and the innovative technology we use to empower clients to make smart business decisions. We are all about success. We live by our values – Lead, Team, Balance, Pasion and Grow and we are focused on “Creating Mind, Time and Financial Freedom” for our clients.
We are looking for an amazing Accountant, with experience within the CA setting to be part of our imminent relaunch and the exciting growth that is underway. We are looking for an Intermediate or Senior Accountant who wants unlimited growth potential and business development. If you are a smart, enthusiastic go-getter who loves Accounting, this is the opportunity for you. The responsibilities in the role will include;
- Preparing tax and other compliance returns
- Liaising with clients and demonstrating a sound and confident understanding of accounting and tax issues
- Complete annual client review meetings
- Working as part of a team as well as stepping in as a leader when required
- At least 2-3 years CA accounting experience in NZ either in an Accounting or Accounting Technician role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Analytical thinking along with sound problem-solving skills
- Confident IT skills including knowledge of Xero
- Strong and effective relationship building skills
- The ability to provide genuine support and direction to our clients in order for them to succeed.
- We are a strong team who work well together to achieve success
- We provide a collaborative work environment where people feel valued
- Direct access to a business development focussed Partner
- Increased client contact, training opportunities and unlimited growth potential
- Part-time and full-time work options
- A beautiful office setting with modern offices and client meeting rooms
- Flexible work options with a focus on a balanced lifestyle
If this role sounds like you or you would like to find out more, please send your CV and covering letter outlining what excites you about joining Co-Pilot to email@example.com. You must have valid NZ work rights and be based in NZ to be considered for this position. All applications and conversations will be treated with the strictest confidence. Connecting great people with a great business.
Please note: This information and all other Co-Pilot Accounting work opportunities including but not limited to grad and graduate, intern and internship, entry level, full time, part time, contractual and fixed term opportunities on waikato.nxtstep.co.nz are not to be re-distributed without permission from Co-Pilot Accounting and NxtStep (AttractHQ Ltd).