What we're all about
People in Mind
Offers jobs to students studying
Medical Administrator/ ReceptionistApply Now
24th Jun 2020 12:00am
24th Jul 2020 11:55am
Our client is a well-established clinical practice based in the Hamilton CBD and they’re looking for a new face to join the team in an administration/reception role.
- Front-line role and patient administration
- Three days a week
- Flexibility to pick up additional hours from time to time
- Welcoming & checking patients in for their appointments
- Frontline enquiries via phone and walk-in patients
- Liaising with patients and other medical providers
- Updating patient files
- Data entry & typing
- General administration and reception duties
- Ideally you will have prior experience in a similar role
- You need to be able to switch between reception & administration duties with ease
- Having great administration skills and being tech savvy are essential to this role
- It’s essential that you have an eye for detail, are able to retain information and have a genuine appreciation of the need for confidentiality
- You should have a patient-centric approach and the ability to put a patient at ease
Experience with a patient management system is preferred along with a positive attitude, initiative and strong work ethic.
How to Apply
Click the "Apply Now" button to apply online or phone 07 823 3250 if you would like to have a confidential chat with LesleyAnn before applying.
Please note: This information and all other People in Mind work opportunities including but not limited to grad and graduate, intern and internship, entry level, full time, part time, contractual and fixed term opportunities on waikato.nxtstep.co.nz are not to be re-distributed without permission from People in Mind and NxtStep (AttractHQ Ltd).