What we're all about
Livewire HR Limited
Offers jobs to students studying
Milk Machine TechnicianApply Now
Agriculture, Engineering - Electrical, Engineering - Mechanical
17th Nov 2020 12:00pm
17th Dec 2020 11:55pm
- Looking for a new career or a challenging new role in the New Year?
- Want to learn new skills and be part of a fun and positive team?
- Do you enjoy engineering, welding, and using your problem-solving skills?
- Are you currently studying or training in Electrical, Plumbing or Farming?
- Be a self-starter who can think outside the square
- Communicate clearly, concisely and professionally to clients and team members
- Have a strong commitment to and contribute to being part of a fantastic fun team
- Use problem solving skills to diagnose dairy machine issues.
- A good understanding of milk machines and their processes
- Be organised, follow processes, and have good time management
- Customer focused, to ensure high quality and service for every assigned task.
- Be computer literate with a strong attention to detail
- Be willing to work overtime when required
- Be committed to health and safety in the workplace
- Full Driver’s Licence
- Company vehicle for work use
- Company phone
- A diverse and interesting role
- A great team environment
- Further training and career development
Please note: This information and all other Livewire HR Limited work opportunities including but not limited to grad and graduate, intern and internship, entry level, full time, part time, contractual and fixed term opportunities on waikato.nxtstep.co.nz are not to be re-distributed without permission from Livewire HR Limited and NxtStep (AttractHQ Ltd).