What we're all about
People in Mind
Offers jobs to students studying
Sales and Marketing CoordinatorApply Now
27th Jan 2021 01:00pm
26th Feb 2021 12:00pm
Are you a left/right brain candidate who enjoys a work balance between process and creativity? If you are, you should read on!
Our client is proud to be a leading supplier and manufacturer in their field, locally owned and based in Cambridge. This is a great opportunity to become part of their small successful team and help continue their sales growth in New Zealand and internationally.
The role is full time, varied and diverse and they are looking for someone who has sales and marketing experience and the skill set to excel in this position. Ideally you will be someone who wants to be involved in every aspect of their business, have at least 5 years’ experience in the corporate or commercial office environment, be proactive and enjoy dealing with people.
On the Sales side you will be:
- Answering all website and telephone customer enquiries and regularly contacting our customer base
- Managing data for new and current clients within the CRM database, ensuring all communications are logged and accurate
- Supporting sales and managing all potential projects and following up on sales opportunities
On the Marketing side you will be:
- Providing administration for our company websites
- Assisting with the creation and coordination of advertising
- Preparing marketing literature for brochures and newsletters
What we need:
- Excellent telephone skills and a strong command of the English language both verbally and written
- A creative flair to write marketing material for brochures and newsletters
- Sound Microsoft knowledge and advanced computer skills
- Strong attention to detail and well organised with the ability to prioritise work loads
- A positive individual who is happy to work both in a team and independently with a good sense of humour
The salary is competitive with market rates and a company bonus scheme on offer. If you think this is the job for you then we’d love to hear from you.
The starting date for this role is February 2021.
If you'd like to talk to one of our team before clicking the 'apply now' button please call us on (07 823 3250), or apply online now including your cover letter and CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you know someone looking for a new position, please share our advert with them.
Please note: This information and all other People in Mind work opportunities including but not limited to grad and graduate, intern and internship, entry level, full time, part time, contractual and fixed term opportunities on waikato.nxtstep.co.nz are not to be re-distributed without permission from People in Mind and NxtStep (AttractHQ Ltd).