What we're all about
Aspire Community Support
Offers jobs to students studying
Support FacilitatorApply Now
7th Jul 2020 08:00am
7th Aug 2020 11:55pm
Aspire Community Support has permanent and casual positions available in their service supporting people with physical and or intellectual disabilities. If you have experience, or are up for a new challenge, then why not apply now?
As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to learn on the job while gaining recognised qualifications within the disability sector.
You will have:
- A passion for people
- A willingness to learn
- A great sense of humour
- A great work ethic
- The ability to think fast/use initiative
- And be a committed team player
You must have:
- The availability to work in a 24/7 rostered service, including sleepovers and weekends
- The ability to complete personal cares
- A full NZ drivers licence. You must also be able to drive a manual vehicle (Restricted licence holders will cannot be considered due to the nature of the role)
- Outstanding written and spoken English
You must remember to include your CV and Cover Letter, copy of your Drivers Licence, and your valid residence/work visa.
Please note: This information and all other Aspire Community Support work opportunities including but not limited to grad and graduate, intern and internship, entry level, full time, part time, contractual and fixed term opportunities on waikato.nxtstep.co.nz are not to be re-distributed without permission from Aspire Community Support and NxtStep (AttractHQ Ltd).